Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MMM: Mid Week Motivation: Garden Spells

Hi!  Since it's my week to play hostess over at Make My Monday, I get to share with you a little Mid Week Motivation in addition to my weekly DT card!

Here's the inspiration I've got for you today~

Details~





Inspired by~

For these fabulous challenges~

(I was inspired by the colors & fabulous patterns.)



I was inspired by the story line of the book.  I won't give anything away, but this book is about a woman who has closed herself off to the world because of all the hurt she's had to endure and she has lots of decisions to make through the course of this book.  She eventually learns to follow her heart--it will make you happier than just using logic, even if it does leave you vulnerable and open to more pain.

I've used a patterned card base by DCWV, rhinestones by Prima, glimmer mist by Tattered Angels, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.  If you'd like to know a little bit more about how I created this card, pop on over to Make My Monday!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Please come and play along with us this week and don't forget to leave some love with the other DT gals!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Kim S said...

A truly beautiful card with its gorgeous colors and misty garden!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette! I love the colors and the watercolor effect with the stamp.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the end result!! :)

Zella said...

Mynnette, very pretty card - love your color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges! Good luck!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this watercolor design Mynnette! Such pretty colors too ;)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! Love the watercolor look... and your great color scheme. Gorgeous card!!!

Thank you for participating in this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Fabiola said...

superbe, magnifique ce que tu as fait de ce tampon, biz

Cheri said...

Love your card and the amazing effect you created. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~