Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TSOT: Praying For You

Hello, friends!  It's time for another fabulous sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday!!!  Since I've had to write quite a few the last month, I thought I'd make a sympathy card "just in case."  It was really hard to make the 4 I needed to spur of the moment and so if I make some to keep on hand, maybe it will be easier to write them, you know?

Here's this week's sketch~

My card~

Details~




I've used patterned and specialty paper by DCWV, gold embossing powder by Stampendous!, a Versamark ink pad, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you come and join in our sketch challenge this week! And please say hello to the other gals on the DT--they've got gorgeous cards to share with you as well!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card Mynnette card - very tasteful and perfect for a sympathy card - they are so hard to make at the time so it's a good idea to have some in hand as you say - Jacqueline xx

Robin said...

So sweet and beautiful! Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Andrea W said...

Very pretty! I LOVE the embossed and fussy cut details.

Craftin Desert Divas said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors. It would be perfect to enter at my Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party. Hope you will visit and link it up.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

Nena3110 said...

What a nice card.
I wish you luck.

Becky said...

Beautiful job on this challenge, love the gold embossing.

Gabby said...

Nice, inspired card! Like the colors, flowers, embossing. :)

Nancy Seed said...

Mynnette you always bring a smile to my face. I not only loved the sketch you provided, your card is stunning. All the Best. Hugs back.

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely sympathy card Mynnette. Your colors are warm and soothing and the butterfly is a nice touch!

Vicky Hayes said...

I totally agree Mynnette - it's better to have sympathy cards at hand than to make them when needed. This is really beautiful - I love the gold embossing and the flowers and swirls are particularly effective. Vicky x

Rocky said...

It's a beautiful card, I'm sure whoever receives it will feel a little better for looking at it.

MJ said...

Mynnette, this is such a fabulous sympathy card sure to bring comfort when needed. I so agree I have had to make a few as needed sympathy cards lately and it is not fun.

Karen said...

Very pretty Mynnette. Love the gold embossing, colors and the flowers that you popped out. Lovely!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! I love all the embossing and the paper you have used is stunning :)