Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CYDI: Choose A Season

 - Can You Digi It?
Welcome to another wonderful Can You Digi It? challenge--where your computer is the key to a fabulous handcrafted piece of artwork!  This challenge is a little bit different.  We'd like you to browse through all of your fabulous digital stamps and elements and then CHOOSE A SEASON to portray!


Here's my card~
(I chose spring.)

Details~




Products used~
(Store HERE.)

by Lily Pink Designs~
 Daisy - Click Image to Close

by Lily Pink Designs~
Script Flowers - Click Image to Close

by Ranger~
Liquid Pearls - White Opal - Click Image to Close
by Ranger~
Glossy Accents - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I had TONS of fun dressing these gorgeous digis up!  I hope you'll take some time to come and play along with us, too!  I can't wait to see how you dress YOUR digis up!  Happy {digi} stamping! :)

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Mynnette,
What a very pretty card, love image and awesome coloring. I love the elegant touch of pearls! Kathy Bradley

Pia S said...

This flower definitely says "spring" to me too! Lovely, clean card!

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous CAS card for spring Mynn!! I love how you layered the flower.

Zippy said...

Very pretty card, really like the image and the ribbon xx