Monday, March 4, 2013

MMM: Inspired By Nature

Hi, friends!  It's a new week--welcome to another Monday! ;)  This week at Make My Monday, we'd like to see some projects INSPIRED BY NATURE!

Here's my card~

Details~




I've had this stamp from Great Impressions for a while now and have only used it a couple of times.  I adore the image and thought it would lend itself to gorgeous coloring.  I was so proud that my first attempt worked!  I've also used a dry embossing folder from Darice, rhinestones by Prima, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll join us this week and don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on the DT!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

3 comments:

Fliss said...

A beautiful card Mynnette. Such a lovely floral spray in those pretty Spring colours and the bow embellishing is gorgeous.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Fabiola said...

absolument superbe! biz

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful spring card Mynnette - fab bow too - I love how neat it looks - Jacqueline xx