Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Inkspirational: March Sketch Challenge

Hello, friends!  It's the last week of the month at Inkspirational!   That means we've got a fun sketch for you to follow and make your very own PLUS an amazing prize for one lucky winner!!!

Our sponsor this month is~
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0102/6392/t/10/assets/logo.png?195

The winner of the March challenges 
will receive a $20 gift card to this amazing store!

Here's the challenge prompt~
 

My card~

Details~



I've used a sentiment stamp from our lovely sponsor, Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper by DCWV, a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, rhinestones by Zva, a stitched flower by Basic Grey, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!  I appreciate it and am so happy when you leave me your sweet comments!  Happy stamping--and don't forget to say hi to the other DT and GDT gals this week, too! :)

7 comments:

Katy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the embossed panel! Love the greys and a pop of pink. It definitely makes me happy! :)

Kim S said...

Your use of color and pattern and texture is amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the sketch. Fabulous card

Ruth M said...

What a gorgeous card Mynn, I very rarely use grey, it's not a fave shade of mine, but I love your fabulous card! I love the popped up embossed panel and the pop of red from the flower!
Such a classy creation my friend! : ) Ruth x

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and lay-out xx

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty card. I adore the paper patterns you've chosen. Black, gray and red is one of my all time favorite color combinations.

Marina said...

Hi Mynette, beautiful colours and patterns here- love the flower. I like the way you've give dimension around the semi- circle area.
Marina