Saturday, January 26, 2013

52CCT: Triple Time Stamping

Hello again, Christmas crafters!  How are 2013's holiday cards coming?!  If you haven't even started--shame on you! ;)  Come and join us this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown for a holiday challenge and GET started!!!  This week we are wanting to see cards made with a technique...Triple Time Stamping!

Here's the inspiration button~
My card~
(Inadvertently inspired and CASEd our hostess-Ruth!)

Details~



I've used stamps from an unknown company (anyone know?!) and the rest of my supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Erhm...I inadvertently CASEd our hostess's inspiration button card, lol!  It seemed like such a great idea and I could NOT remember where I'd seen it...until I added my card to the challenge post! HA!  Sorry, Ruth, but your inspiration was soaked into my brain!  I added some glitter glue around the edges of each panel to add some shine, but the photos don't do it justice.

Thanks for taking time to come and see my card!  I hope you join us this week--get a jump start on your holiday cards, folks!  Also, please take a little time to go and say hello to the other DT gals and see their fabulous creations as well!  Merry stamping! :)

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love it! I just adore snowflakes - winter's flowers!! Your card is so pretty, and I do like the glitter detail around the edges.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just gorgeous Mynnette and I love how you made the sentiment stand out with the snowflake and rhinestone. Vicky x

Louise van Vuren said...

Beautifully stamped and you succeeded where I failed - getting the sentiment just perfect, well done crafty friend!!

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette, I love this card especially the colours you have used, fabulous snowflakes - Jacqueline xx

Ruth M said...

This is gorgeous Mynnette - but then you did have great inspiration to work from eh??!! ; )

Seriously, I love your frosty snowflakes card, the colours are beautiful! The glittered edges and the blinged snowflake in 'snow' are wonderful touches!

Believe me, if I can ever inspire you, I am one happy stamper!
{{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I'm sitting here with a cup of tea and a piece of gingerbread cake thoroughly enjoying browsing through all your lovely creations of late! I seriously don't know how you do it girl. This card for the 52 CCT triple time stamping is so gorgeous - it looks like a professional did it. Oh wait... she did :o)
Sorry to be so long to visit - but my what fun I've had tonight doing it. Hugs to you! D