Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TSOT: Too Kind

Hello, I'm here with this week's fabulous sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!!!  We've been blown away by the amount of amazing creations we've been seeing and I want to personally say THANK YOU to all of you who are helping make our challenge a success!  Hope that's okay, CherylAnn! ;)

Here's this week's sketch~

My card~

Details~




I've used a sentiment by Paper Smooches (find this set HERE for an amazing price!), glitter paper by DCWV, punches by SU! and Martha Stewart, and rhinestones by Studio G.  All other supplies are by SU!.

This card is to say "thanks" to a friend who recently gave me some stamps.  She rocks! ;)  Thanks, Shannon!!! 

And THANK YOU for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join us this week and don't forget to shout out your praises to the other amazing DT gals--their work if phenomenal!  Happy stamping! :)

11 comments:

Becky said...

Both are beauties, Love the use of the cork on the second one. Great sketch.

Jo said...

Such a simple, yet very elegant and beautiful card, love it :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well now this one is just fun and sweet all rolled into one! Great job Mynnette ;)

Greta said...

I really like that sketch & you used it to perfection! The glitter paper piece is just right!

Pia S said...

I like the sketch and I like your version of it too. The paper with glitter looks great and love the sweet little hearts.

Jacqueline said...

Stunning - love the glitter paper and your colours - as always are superb - Jacqueline xx

Oma said...

Lovely card Mynnette but what is going on with Blogger? When I go to the Try stampin on Tuesday blog the last post on the blog is from Jan. 16th! Does the design team get the sketch 1st? Did someone forget to schedule this week's sketch? Very strange!

Nancy Seed said...

My oh My you have been one busy girl. Love all the work that you are sharing with us. Great job on the TSOT sketch. Clean and simple for sure.

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card. I love the glimmer paper and the heart pearls are absolutely darling. I'm positive your friend will love this!

Pajalu said...

Hi Mynnette, I love this card. The clean lines, those cute heart gems the glitter paper. All amazing. Love it!

Karen said...

Beautiful CAS card Mynnette. I love that glittery gold paper and the simplicity of this card. Great take on our sketch this week. Love it!