Thursday, January 3, 2013

Exciting News--Previously shared, but EXCITING none the less!!!

I don't know how many of you remember, but a few weeks ago I announced that I had been asked to join the fabulous team over at For Your Inspiration!!!  I was so honored and of course I said I would!  It's another forthnightly challenge and I am just totally excited to be joining this fabulous team!  So, anyway, this is my first DT post for them!!!  We've got a gorgeous photo for your inspiration!

Take a peek~
Challenge #37 1-3-13

My card~

Details~



I've used floral images from a few different Bo Bunny stamp sets, a sentiment from Hero Arts, rhinestones from my stash, black ink by Versamark, and the rest of my supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I was inspired by the colors and layout of this photo.  It reminds me of some sort of fairytale land, hence my sentiment.  I hope that you come and join us this time around and please make sure to say hello to the other amazing DT members!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

8 comments:

StephC said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the stamped flowers, and the sentiment. Great take on the photo. So glad you have you on the team! :)

sandie said...

I love the mix of stamps and really love how you have scattered solid flowers in the pattern. They stand out and really focus the eye. I want to try to enter this challenge as the photo is dreamy!

Lisa Elton said...

I just LOVE the way you've combined all of these images together Mynnette. Your card has beautiful flow and movement!

Jacqueline said...

A gorgeous card Mynnette - lovely sentiment too - Jacqueline xx

Michelle said...

Welcome to the team, Mynnette! You've kicked off with a bang with this gorgeous card!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Welcome to the team Mynnette! Your card is wonderful - love the stamp choice!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful first card --- WELCOME to the Team!!

Sara Mac said...

Love this fun card! Those stamps are gorgeous and so are your color choices.