Monday, January 7, 2013

Make My Monday: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, friends!  I know I'm technically a few days/almost a week late, but it is our very first challenge at Make My Monday for the year of 2013!  We've revamped a little--from now on, our challenges will just be a weekly challenge.  Meaning, no more monthly themes.  This week we'd like to see creations that use DRY EMBOSSING!!!

Here's my card~

Details~



I used two different dry embossing folders--both by Sizzix.  The sentiment is by Kaiser Kraft and the confetti stamp is by an unknown company.  Rhinestones are by Studio 112 and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a peek at my card!  I do hope that you'll join in the fun with us this week--and don't forget to say hello to the other gals at MMM!  Happy {New Year's} stamping, friends!!! :)

2 comments:

sandie said...

Mynnette, I love how you used 2 embossing plates and also the way you have angled the paper is really effective.

Unknown said...

OH another beauty! How do you find the time girl!!!
hugs,
Ellen