Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunshine

It was a gloriously sunshiney day here in Kansas.  It was almost 60*F!  It was fabulous.  I'm still recovering and we were able to open the windows so that I could get fresh air in and germ air OUT!!!  So, I've got a card to bless this day with!

Here it is~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~




I've used stamps from Technique Tuesday (set HERE for a fabulous price), a card base from DCWV, twine from my stash, and rhinestones by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope your day was filled with sunshine--whether actual sunshine, or just a sunshiny feeling!  HUGS to all, thanks for all the comments, and have a fabulous rest of your weekend!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes my heart sing Mynnette!

Becky said...

Beautiful job on this sketch challenge.

Jacqueline said...

It feels like -60 here, I'm still snowed in! Your card has cheered me up though Mynnette - it's gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

sobre et chic c'est superbe, biz

Danielle Vincent said...

60 degrees? I am so envious! It hit 40 here yesterday and it felt like a heat wave - LOL. Hope you are feeling better now!

This is a fabulous card Mynnette - I absolutlely LOVE LOVE LOVE it and the pop of yellow sunshine definitely makes me smile. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M!

sandie said...

snowing here but a sunshine day with me crafting and DH creating his music. This card is striking-the yellow sun really pops and the sentiment I just love!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynnette. Another beauty again this week. Such a wonderful card. Love the hint of yellow. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M challenge again this week.
Regards Florence x

Rosmarie said...

Good morning Minnette
first I want to say thank you for the wonderful comment you've left about my card. Then, how much I love this card! The little splash of yellow sun and the few rhinestones look so well on this black and white card..... this is just gorgeous!
I also like your DT card with which you've participated on 52cct.
It is really beautiful because despite decoration, kept very simple.

Rosi x

Unknown said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment!! So glad you could join in the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x