Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm not quite sure...

...how I feel about this card.  My DH came down into my craft cave (LOL) last night as I was making it and told me he thought it was really pretty.  I am not so sure.  But, like the faux chalkboard one, it has grown on me and so I shall blog it.

Here it is~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~




I've used a faux lace stamp by Kaiser Kraft, a floral silhouette image by Great Impressions, rhinestones by Studio G, ribbon from my stash, and all the other supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! I don't feel this is quite CAS enough and since I've got another card with these colors up my sleeve, I hope to post it SOON...as in next, lol!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Oh what a beautiful card you have created, I love the simplicity of it yet it is so elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Suze Bain said...

I am so loving that faux lace stamp, it looks fabulous with the silhouetted flowers. Xx

Jenny Engelke said...

I absolutely LOVE that lace stamp and what you've done with it. Your husband was right, your card is VERY pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Dynamic Duos!

Unknown said...

G'day Mynnette, I'm so not sure what your not sure about as this card is gorgeous. You have created a wonderful balance of colour and the simple stamp over the lacey faux is perfect. I agree with your hubby the card is very pretty!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic's). We hope to see your wonderful art work next time. *Hugs*

Bobbie said...

Well I'm sure it's absolutely lovely! I love that lace stamp and adore the black image on top of it. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Amy White said...

SO pretty!! Love how you've stamped the silhouette image over the pink lace - fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Lela said...

I like the lace look! It turned out pretty, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog

Danielle Vincent said...

I think it is gorgeous dear friend! I know what you mean though.. the cards I'm most excited about barely get much reaction from my husband, so I'm not sure what I would have thought either. This time he was spot on though :o) thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges!

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made, it looks really elegant! =)
Nice to have you playing with us again at NanaVic's Challenge!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Patty Gorka said...

After 9 years of stamping, I've learned not to listen to my husband...LOL The cards he doesn't like are sometimes my favorites.

I totally love the design on this one! Great job!

Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!