Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank You #3

Last one for tonight, I promise!  Sorry to bore you to tears with my thank you's, but the good news is I've got 15 more to make and share! ;)  Hope you won't mind...

Here's the card~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~

 cfc84
(I've chosen this beautiful color scheme chosen by Jen.)
 
 
The heart stamps are from Hero Arts, the rhinestones are all from my stash, and the rest of the supplies are from Stampin' Up!.
 
Thanks for bearing with me!  Hope to be back again tomorrow with something other than a DT post!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Kim S said...

I LOVE this! Those softly-colored overlapping hearts are beautiful together and the touch of bling is perfect.

Kara said...

sooo beautiful!! thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!! happy new year!!

Marlou McAlees said...

love your card, it's fabulous :)

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Wonderful card Mynnette!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love your use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

Sylvia said...

Another lovely card using this combo, Mynette, you are on a roll with your thank you notes! Thanks for joining us once again for the colourQ challenge.

Karen B. said...

This is gorgeous, love the layering and the colors. Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!