Monday, January 14, 2013

Make My Monday: Die Cuts / Punches

Hello, friends!  Welcome to another weekly Make My Monday challenge!!!  This week we are wanting to see all your lovely creations using DIE CUTS AND/OR PUNCHES!

Here's what I came up with~

Details~




I got to use my CHRISTMAS die cuts by Spellbinders, glitter paper by DCWV, patterned paper by Authentique, lace by Kaiser Kraft, rhinestones by Zva Creative & Studio 112, stamps by Glitz Designs and the sentiment by and unknown company, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

This was such a fun card to create!  It totally evolved from what I thought it would be, but I am totally happy with it!  What will YOU create?

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to come and look at my creation!  I hope that you come and join us this week and that you take a few minutes to go and say hello to the other gals on the DT as well!  Happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Suzi B said...

Such a lovely card Mynnette.. fabulous colours and love the image
Suzi B xx

Yvonne Garner said...

I love this Mynnette! So classy!

Fliss said...

Wow! Fantastic creation Mynnette! Such an amazing background and wonderful stamping with a chic Parisian feel.
Love it!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Fabiola said...

superbe! biz

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this Vintage card. The colors are soft and pretty together!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Outstanding creation! Love your wonderful color scheme, and how well everything works together.

Jacqueline said...

just gorgeous Mynnette - fab details and wonderful colours - Jacqueline xx