Monday, January 21, 2013

CCM: Belated Birthday

Well, it is time for another Crafty Cardmakers challenge!  Our hostess is Kim and she wants to see some belated birthday cards!  Any birthday image goes, but there MUST be a belated sentiment found somewhere on your creation!

Our sponsor is~

with 5 images for one of our lucky winners

and

With a stamp set and dry embossing folder for another lucky winner!

Here's my card~

Details~





I used some dollar stamps from my stash (sorry, don't know the company), a sentiment by Stampin' Up!, and a masculine color scheme.  I usually forget men's birthdays...oops!  Washi tape, bling and ribbon from my stash, a Sakura gel pen, and a leftover scrap of patterned paper were also harmed in the making of this card. ;D

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I really appreciate each and every one of you!  I apologize if I don't get around to ALL of your blogs...my only excuse is that I am quite busy!  Speaking of busy, go get busy with your creation for this challenge!  And stop by the other DT gals to leave some love, too!  Happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Josephine said...

Beautiful card - love the strong colours and the design. I've taken notes too as I always struggle with embellishing 'male' cards. Flowers just wouldn't be appreciated by the men in my life!

Viv said...

Great stamp and the colour scheme is perfect for a man!

Suze Bain said...

Ha you've used 'real' washi tape - I don't have any! Gorgeous colours Mynnette and I always love your bling! xx

Becky said...

What a Happy colors, beautiful card.

Meggymay said...

That cake looks yummy, its a beautiful card.
Yvonne x

Jacqueline said...

Love your colour combo for this Mynnette and all the blingy details - Jacqueline xx

Kim x said...

Fabulous card as always my friend. I love how you always get your bling positioned just so.
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.
hugs Kimx