Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sparkle Sparkle!

Hello!  So, my sleep patterns are just horrible.  I'm blaming the flu more than my own willingness, or lack there of, to go to bed! ;)  But I was ridiculously excited when I saw that my package from Inspired By Stamping had finally arrived all the way from Australia and I just HAD to play with my new toys!!!

Here's what I made~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~


(The stamp and the glitter washi tape are NEW!)

(This card only took me 7 minutes and 39 seconds to craft!)
cfc83

So, what do you think of that AMAZING glitter washi tape?!  Isn't it the most amazingly sparkly thing EVER?!  Okay, so that was from IBS as is the beautiful sentiment--all about new promise and new peace for the New Year--the rest of the supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

This card is destined for some friends that had an extremely rough December.  It is a very sensitive and personal topic, so I won't go into details, but after my DH and I went to visit them the other day, I realized that I had yet to send them a card.  I hope that this one will bring them some comfort and help them know that they are loved.

So, what will YOU create for these amazing challenges?!  I hope you play along!  ALSO--TOMORROW is the first ever Inkspirational challenge!!!  PLEASE come join us!  ALSO--a BRAND NEW Technique Tuesday challenge went live this morning PLUS we've got a Crew Call on!!!  Stay tuned for more crafty news and projects from yours truly!  Thank you for all of your amazingly lovely and thoughtful comments and, as always, HAPPY {new year} STAMPING!!! :)

21 comments:

sandie said...

This tape is and great for CAS cards. Love the sentiment too.

Lisbeth K said...

LOVE the sentiment!!! I had almost forgotten that poem,my grandma had it hanging on her kitchenwall*memories memories* And that washi...*OMG* Love at first sight you know :) Btw; Great card ;) ;)

Louise van Vuren said...

I have not seen that sentiment before and I really LOVE it! Perfect for many occasions. That glitter washi tape is something else too! You've been so busy over the holiday time, posting all your wonderful creations. Sorry I've not left more comments but I have looked at every one! Wishing you a very happy 2013

Louise xx

Suze Bain said...

A beautiful sentiment Mynnette and the washi tape is fab. Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2013. Xx

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! I love the sparkles and the sentiment. It really is just beautiful! I need more Washi tape LOL.
hugs,
Ellen

Julia Aston said...

wonderful sentiment on this pretty glittery card!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous card - love all the sparkle! And that sentiment is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week, Mynnette!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this was worth staying up for Mynnette! Love all of the pretty pretty sparkle!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mynnette, your card is really beautiful :) x

Pia S said...

This is such a great clean and sparkly design, Mynnette! Also congrats on your new challenge blog - I'm now a follower of that one too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card, I love all of the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Jen W. said...

That glitter washi is fabulous and I love the gems in the corners. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Kimberly said...

Mynnette - that glitter washi tape is to die for, and I really love that sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

Maureen Merritt said...

Wowee, does this ever sparkle & shine. I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along at CASology :)

Judy1223 said...

Mynnette, I LOVE your sparkly card! Glitter washi tape? How cool is that! I love that sentiment, too...so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Piali said...

Awesome card!! The glitter stripes look FAB! Great sentiment too!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh Wow Mynnette - what a fabulous sparkly card!! So perfect with that sentiment to start out a New Year and a wish for a great one at that. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very classy!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges!

Lela said...

WOW, love the sparkle! Happy New Year! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

Patty Gorka said...

Just perfect, Mynnette! Love all the sparkle and cute layout too! Be sure to stop by our challenge blog you're one of our 'top 3' this week :)

Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges!

Katy said...

That's washi tape! I love it! So sparkly! Congrats on the Top 3 at ABC! I just saw it! :)