Saturday, January 5, 2013

Workshop Projects...Early!!!

***WARNING: L O N G and picture heavy.***

We interrupt our regularly scheduled 4th Thank You card for some other cards and a candy jar.  Valentines! :)  I've just finished making my workshop items (my card group blog is HERE) and so now I shall share them with YOU! :)  I just couldn't wait as they all turned out so lovely...sorry to have 3 projects in one!

Here's the first card we'll be making~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~

(I chose the same bright combo that Deanna chose.)



My stamped images are from the Snowy Days set by Bo Bunny, the heart rhinestone is by Studio 112, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  This was a really fun card to make!  I wanted it to be bright and vibrant and so I opted to make different colored snowflakes.  Then my DH told me how I shouldn't have used red or yellow...snow should not be red or yellow.  Do you get it?  I did...I told him to get his mind out of the gutter!  ;)

Here's the second card we'll be making~

Details~



Inside of card.
For these fabulous challenges~


(Use something older than a year you've never used.)

(I'm celebrating Valentine's Day!)

This card uses Hero Arts stamps, rhinestones from my stash, patterned paper by DCWV, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.  This card was inspired by my DH and will be his Valentine!  I wanted to do a masculine Valentine because I feel that they are the hardest to make.  I must admit, this turned out better than expected--HOORAY! :)  I hadn't used these specific sentiments or this paper...they've been in my stash for well over a year, LOL!

Lastly, here's the treat jar we'll be making~

Details~


For these fabulous challenge~




I used some Basic Grey stamps, paper by DCWV, pins by Maya Road, washi tape from my stash (EEK, can't remember?) and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  Those jelly beans are all different cherry varieties.  Don't they look delicious!  They better--they were expensive!  BUT, I knew I had to get them--heart shaped jelly beans!!!

Thanks for bearing with the L O N G post...sorry if it's taken your day away! ;)  I hope you come and join in these fabulous challenges!  If you live in the Wichita, KS area, contact me about my workshop and make these projects with me!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

ll fun projects Mynette, love your colourQ palette. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Mynnette, what a sweet card and sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a fun smorgasbord of Valentine projects you have presented here, Mynnette. Each one is so different from the other, but they are all great designs.
Thanks for playing at Avadares Challenge Blog and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is so very appreciated by all of the team.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Sharon said...

Great male project your husband will love it. Thanks for joining us for Vickies challenge at Lady Annes's.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute projects Mynnette, too bad I'm so far away! Heart shaped jelly beans...FUN!!

uksharon said...

Love your project and Jelly Beans they are one of my favourites too! I much prefer Jellies to Chocolate!
Thanks for sharing your fabulous project with us at Ladybug Crafts this month. This one is definitely on my wish list of projects to do.
Best wishes, Sharon

Cheryl said...

Wonderful projects! I love the variety.

Unknown said...

You are on a roll. Great projects Mynnette. So glad you joined us..again..at the ColourQ. :)

Holly Young said...

such great projects, Mynnette! It's nice to see your blog again!

NanaConnie said...

All three are just delightful, Mynette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Avadares this month. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
NanaConnie DT

Sarah said...

Fantastic projects Mynnette! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our CAS challenge, good luck x

Sylvia said...

Lovely projects, Mynette, I love that bottle, but the card made with the colors is nice as well! Thanks for sharing all these with us at the colourQ.

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Mynette,
Gorgeous gift you have made!!
Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
~Lucy xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Terrific projects! Love them all :)