Monday, January 21, 2013

Make My Monday: CAS Sketch

Who's loving CAS style?!  I am!  I am trying to branch out and try different styles, but more on that another time...just stay tuned for news regarding that! ;)  This week at Make My Monday we've got an amazing CAS sketch for you to follow!

Here's the sketch~

My take~

Details~





I've used heart images by Hero Arts, letter stamps from an unknown company, glitter paper by Recollections, rhinestones by Studio 112, a Sakura clear glitter gel pen, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I was inspired to go Valentine's-ish because of that little heart Jacqueline included on the sketch.  I had a dream about this card...it turned out cuter than I thought it would! 

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card--I hope you join us this week so that I can see YOUR fabulous take on this sketch as well!  While you're at it, make sure to go and say hello to the other gals on the DT as well!  Happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

sandie said...

CAS perfection. I just love the single letters, just perfect and quite different and the glitter paper adds extra interest x

Pia S said...

A great version of the sketch, and with Valentine just around the corner this is a great theme to go with! You're the queen of CAS!

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Mynnette and love those embossed details. Pretty colour choice too.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Lisa Elton said...

Great Cas card Mynnette, love the shimmer and your take on the sketch!

Katy said...

So pretty! Love the glittery background! :)

Jacqueline said...

Love the glitter on this Mynnette - great lettering too - Jacqueline xx