Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank You #1

Well, I've got 3 thank you's made for the gifts we were given and 15 more to go, lol!  Luckily, there were a few challenges asking for thank you's so I've been inspired!  Like I said, I've made 3, but I'll just post one per post--I think it's better that way.

Here's the first card I made~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

 cfc84

(I've chosen this beautiful color scheme chosen by Jen.)
 


This card uses stamps by Close To My Heart for the focal panel and a Kaiser Kraft texture stamp for the kraft panel.  All other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!  I appreciate each and every one of you and hope you have a fabulous and craft filled weekend!  Take some time to join the fabulous challenges I've entered so I can come and visit you!  Happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how I love this and the CAS look! I may just have to case this!

Kara said...

so sweet and pretty!! thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!! i'll have yo add your blog to my reader:)

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, what a sweet card! I love those little hearts and the oval sentiment thank you! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Regina Easter said...

awe totally sweet........just so adorable...

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I am having so much fun this morning crusing through your blog and enjoying your Thank you and other cards. You have been a very busy gal in spite of not feeling well! Beautiful cards dear lady!

Tracey McNeely said...

A very fun CAS thank you card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Cute thank you card, Mynette, love the color palette you chose! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.