Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pocket/Pull Card

Well, I am just one happy camper!  I got to craft literally all day yesterday, resumed work today and had a good day with a FREE lunch, I got to visit with some sweet friends this afternoon, and my washer is being fixed tonight!  HOORAY!  So, ready to see what I've got up my sleeve this time?  It's a little different from my usual...

Here it is~

Details~







For these fabulous challenges~




I won a gift card to Repeat Impressions and I've used two of the stamps that I purchased with this card.  I am LOVING them!  I'll be back with another card using the other stamp later...the glitter paper is by Recollections, the coloring was done with a Stampin' Up! marker and Sakura gels pens, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I actually took this card today to a sweet friend I've been thinking of.  I think one of the best ways we can spread the Love of Christ is by sharing our friendship with those we know need it.  That's everyone, folks!  I'm not saying go out and befriend crazy people who are making sad choices, but we should have a genuine love for all of our brothers and sisters and reach out to them when prompted.  Especially those we feel we could never get along with.  Some of my best friends are people I misjudged.  I'm so grateful for repentance and forgiveness!!!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I appreciate the time you took out of your day to do so and I also love and appreciate all your sweet comments!  I hope you've been inspired to join in these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

10 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I rally like your pocket card, and that dimension is just wonderful. Thank you for telling me about Inkspirational, I am loving the sketch challenge :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Unknown said...

So pretty! Beautiful fussy-cutting and gorgeous colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, hello sweet Mynnette! I've missed seeing your beautiful creations and I'm SO glad you're back this week to share with us. Your art is always SUCH a treat, and this rocks. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us. I know you're super busy, and I'm very grateful to have you fellowship and play along with us this week. May God bless you for sharing your talents!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Great Project, I just love pockets *smile*
Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Fabiola said...

ce que c'est joli!! biz

Marina said...

Hi Mynette. I love this - the interactivity makes it seem special. What a sweet sentiment! The stamping is beautiful; such pretty colours and I like the dimension you've added.
Marina

Unknown said...

Mynnette, such a beautiful project. I love the 3 ribbons held with the button.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Sharon said...

Wow great card, had never seen a pocket card. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's stamp challenge.

Corrie said...

What a beautiful card, I love the bling

Chris Hanselman said...

I tried a push pull card once. It was a failure. So I love it when I see someone who does such a great job with it. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp challenge.

~Chris