Thursday, January 24, 2013

More layered embossing...

I wasn't sure if I'd blog this card.  I'm not as happy with it as others I have been making lately.  But it sat all sad and lonely on my desk and absolutely BEGGED me to blog it, so I had to listen!  I'm the creator.  My creations deserve their time in the spotlight, lol!

Here's the card~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~


(I chose Thanks, Embossing, Ribbon.)

(I love ALL colors, but my three favorite for
the Valentine's season are red, black, and white!)

I used stamps from PTI, embossing powder from my stash, rhinestones from my stash, and the rest of the supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

So, what do you think?  I see where I embossed too long and the colors ran and that is why I'm not too happy with it.  SIGH.  I hope you think it's okay!  I hope whoever is the recipient of it thinks it's okay, too!!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation.  I hope it inspires you to try something new today!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

13 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Mynnette! Another great card - I hope you will share with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. LOVE seeing your sweet cards shared with us.

I wanted to ask you - Did you start your challenge blog? I am so sorry I haven't checked into this sooner. I'd be happy to play along if you can either stop by my blog to tell me where it is, or email me. I want to support your challenges because you've been such a blessing to WAW since the beginning. Hope to hear from you soon, and of course, have you play along with us at WAW.

Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I can't tell where it ran at all. And, I know what that would look like from experience. Love how you created a pattern with all those frames.

Becky said...

What a beautifully designed card,Lots of pretty embossing.

Carolanne said...

This card is so creative and pretty! Love the design and colors:-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the silver frame. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Karen Petitt said...

Don't know why you did not want to blog it hun! Love the colour scheme and a fab layout too K x

Fabiola said...

mais elle est super, joli combo, joli design beaucoup de charme avec une touche de modernité, elle est très sympa, biz

Wendy L said...

Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful technique Mynnette. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Love to Create. Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Mian said...

Wonderful design, great technique!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Jackie Randolph said...

Love your beautiful design and love how you showcased your 3 colors of red/black/white! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenges.
hug's
Jacki LTC admin/owner

Deanne Saunders said...

A very pretty card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Crea-Sandra said...

Such a lovely card, love the embossing!
Thank for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs, ♥ Sandra ♥