Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TSOT: God Bless

I'm back with another amazing sketch inspired creation for this week's Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge!!! 

Here's the sketch~
My card~

Details~




I once again used a sentiment from a Paper Smooches set (HERE), paper and twine from my scrap drawer, the rest of my supplies are by SU!.

I went for bold and bright colors as I'm sick of the dreariness that is winter.  Sorry, winter lovers.  It hasn't snowed here, it's just barren.  This card went to a dear friend of mine thanking her for her sweet friendship. :)

Thanks for taking time to pop over and see my card!  I hope you join us this week and don't forget to say hello to the other DT gals!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful Mynnette. Love the colours so bright and cheery!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pops of deep pink throughout your card Mynnette! Very pretty your friend will cherish this ;)

Pia S said...

Great sketch and a great, colorful card!

Suze Bain said...

A lovely bright and cheery card Mynnette, bet your friend loved it! Xx

Becky said...

This is a beauty..Love the sentiment and beautiful design paper.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the cheery colors you chose, and your beautiful sentiment with the pretty bling accents!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright, happy colours and the cute sentiment :)

MJ said...

That sentiment is awesome! I love it. Can't believe how great it looks with that floral frame stamp. Great mix-superb card!

Pajalu said...

Hi Mynnette,

I love this card. I think your style of card making is amazing & love seeing what you create. Thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs to you