Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Technique Tuesday: 3D Pedestal Pop-Up Card

Well, firstly I must take a little time to say THANK YOU to Ellen.  She's the brains behind this month's challenge at Technique Tuesday!  I NEVER would have learned to make a 3D Pedestal Pop Up Card unless she had chosen this for her month.  THANK YOU for challenging me, Ellen!!!  This is SUCH a fun card to make, and I hope that you come and join us--it is SO easy, just takes a little time depending on how detailed you want it!

Here's the outside of my card & details~




And the inside and details~




Isn't that just too FUN?!  I've used stamps by Imaginesce, white embossing powder by Stampendous!, a Cricut cutter/scoring tool, cloud dies by Die-Namics,  rhinestones by Zva Creations & Stampin' Up!, a doily from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I went with an Easter theme and I think this card is destined for my little nieces in Utah!  I think they'll love it, don't you?!  I even left a little room on the inside for a short message from my DH, fur baby, and me. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my first ever pop-up card!  It was a blast making it and I'm sure that you'll see a few more down the line from me! ;)  Please come and play along--we've got prizes!  Also, don't forget to say hello to the other gals on my Crew--they've got some AMAZING creations to inspire you as well! :)

ALSO: We've got a Crew Call on!!!  We're looking for some more Technique Junkies to join us!  Find out more information HERE.

Happy pop-ups, friends!!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Amazingly adorable card, Mynnette!! Just way too cute! Can't wait to play along xx

Pia S said...

This card is so sweet and fun, perfect for your nieces! Love your choice of soft colors, and the die cut border work so well as grass.