Tuesday, January 8, 2013

And one more for tonight...

Hi, back again!  YES, so soon!  I've got one more card to share with you before I go to bed.  While we're on the subject, I just want to say that I wish we didn't NEED sleep so I could stay up all night and make crafty items.  Just sayin'.

Here's the card~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~
(This is a new color combo for me!)

This card utlizes floral images from some dollar stamps I have in my stash and a sentiment by Hero Arts.  The ribbon is from my stash and the rest of the supplies are by Stampin' Up! except the Sakura clear gel pen I used to make the sentiment sparkle. (Sorry no pic of that...oops.)

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll stop popping up on your blog feed now...until tomorrow morning when another DT post drops! ;)  Happy stamping! :)

13 comments:

sandie said...

I LOVE this, the shape you have made with the stamps is perfect. I have been noticing this is some of your cards, like the ones you did for CAS- Colour and Sketches. It is really effective.

Cards By MI said...

Love your stunning card with the wonderful colours in it. It's a lovely looking card.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

I really like this card, and the last one-for some reason I couldnt comment. Its funny that sometimes what we may not like others adore :)

Katy said...

This is so pretty! Love the trim!

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow, Mynnette, another stunner card! It's very siple, but the details you've added make it a standout! I'm all about the sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynnette! The pink velvet trim is delightful!

Bobbie said...

Just when I thought you couldn't out do the previous card. I love the image on top of the sentiment and how you broke them up with the scallop border. Thanks for playing (again) with the Dynamic Duos.

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Mynnette - this is absolutely lovely, I really like the ribbon trim!

Amy White said...

Another lovely creation! The combination of blue and pink stamped flowers makes a stunning focal point and the scalloped border is the perfect addition! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Ruth M said...

Mynnette, this card just leapt out at me, it's gorgeous and has made me determined to try out that combo!
Thanks for inspiring - always!
Ruth x

Lela said...

Very pretty, the ribbon added just a lovely touch. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog

Danielle Vincent said...

So gorgeous Mynnette! That color combo is just gorgeous the way you've done it! I'm with you - I wish I only needed like 2 hours of sleep so I could craft more! Thanks for joining us at 'ABC' Challenges this week (again :o) ).

Patty Gorka said...

I love this card, the colors are so pretty and I really like your stamping!

Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!