Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TSOT: Dilly Love

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Okay, now that it's been said, I have to add that I just love me some Dilly Beans images!  I've used one this week for our sketch challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!  Come take a look...

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~



Image by Dilly Beans (as previously mentioned), all other supplies by Stampin' Up! except rhinestones by Prima.

This little doll will be going to my darling nieces for Valentine's Day!!!  Isn't she too cute?!  I went with a simple color scheme that I adore for Valentines--black, white, and red.  It's perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  Please come and play along this week and don't forget to go say hello to the other DT gals!  I hope your New Year is prosperous and happy!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

8 comments:

sandie said...

your niece will just love this, what a cutie image and love the little pearl you have added to her bow x

MJ said...

Oh she is adorable. Could be your coloring though! I am going to check out their designs I have never seen them. I agree with you on the red, black and white scheme for Valentines. Love this.

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Mynnette, love her big ol' bow and your sweet polka dot ribbon!

Nancy Seed said...

Your little Dilly Bean is too cute. Love your colours. So glad you are back, you challenge me!

Pajalu said...

Hi Mynnette, This is such a sweet card. That is such a sweet image. Hope you are feeling a lot better & Happy New Year

Sarah said...

Such a sweet image and I love how you coloured her. I love this colour scheme as well for valentines :) Happy new year to you and your family

Terry said...

Super sweet card! I think anybody would love to receive it.

Hugs,

Terry

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is such a cute card. The image is adorable and so well coloured. Great card!!!!!