Monday, January 14, 2013

I love this sketch...

Well, I've found a sketch that I just adore.  And I've made three cards with it...I will only share one tonight as it is late and I need to get to bed, but I promise to be back with the other two tomorrow! :)

Here's the card~

Details~






For these fabulous challenges~




I've used a sentiment by Paper Smooches and the rest of the supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I've had this SU! flower set for a few months now and I'm ashamed to say it hasn't been played with!  I'm afraid my wood mount stamps don't come out of the cupboard as much anymore and I need to fix that!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I'm so glad you're here and I appreciate every single comment you lovely people leave!  I read all of them and they make my day!  I hope you take the chance to play along with these fun challenges, friends!  Happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Darnell said...

Fantastic take on the challenges! A really prescious card, Mynnette!!

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card Mynnette - you are right it's a great sketch and your spring-like flowers look perfect in the panels - Jacqueline xx

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful card Mynette! Loving the soft colors you used, and a really beautiful sketch.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet, love that sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!!

Karen Day said...

I adore this sketch, too! Great job combining both challenges. Thanks for playing along this week at Dynamic Duos!