Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TSOT: What the crock?

Hi, folks!  It's a new week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and we've got another fun sketch for you this week!  I've decided to turn it on it's side!!!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~



Inside of card.
The digi's a freebie from Whimsie Doodles that I just thought was too funny!  I turned the card into a get well card and recently sent it to a friend who's under the weather.  EEK!  Flu season--I hope none of you have it!  The rest of the supplies are by Stampin' Up! except the rhinestones and patterned paper from my stash.

Please come and play along with our sketch this week!  I love seeing what you all make!  Thanks for stopping by--please do the same for the other amazing DT gals!  Happy stamping! :)

4 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

What a cute set. Save a place for me at the table, love crock pot food!

Sarah said...

Great card! The image and sentiment made me laugh :) Also love how you used the sketch.

MJ said...

Wonderful, made me laugh and rush over to get the free digi! Thanks for sharing that. I really love your card. So fun.

Karen said...

Mynnette you little sentiment on this card made me smile. Love it! What a fun card and great take on the sketch, turning it. TFS and giving me a giggle :)