Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting Girly with Can You Digi It?

Can You Digi It?





Well, I have some incredibly exciting news!  I have been taken on as a Guest Designer for a fabulous online digital and traditional stamp company!!!  The company is called Can You Digi It? and I will be posting once a month in conjunction with one of the challenges on their challenge blog and showcasing some of their fabulous images and products!  (Please see my disclaimers tab for more information as there are some minor changes to my blog now that I am designing for a company.)


This is my first post for them and I'm a bit nervous.  I'm sure all will be okay as the team is very kind and supportive.  I just hope that I make them proud with my card!  The products found in the CYDI store are SO reasonably priced and versatile!  I hope you check it out!  Now, onto the meat of the post--the card!  Our challenge this time around is called "Getting Girly."

Here's your inspiration badge~

My card~

Details~





I've used an image called "Lovely Girl" by Betty Edwards, an image from KiniArt called "Rose Flower", and a sentiment from the "Chit Chat" stamp set by Paper Smooches.  All of these fabulous products and images can be found on the C.Y.D.I? site--just click the linked names above. :)

Thanks so much for popping by and taking a peek at my card!  I hope that you come and join us this time around at the Can You Digi It? challenge blog as we will be giving away a $10 gift card to one lucky winner--please make sure you use a digi stamp!!!  Happy {digi} stamping, friends!

4 comments:

sandie said...

gorgeous Mynnette, such a coy image and the roses look divine!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Mynnette, I like the scattered pearls and sparkly roses!

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe Mynnette, et bravo pour cette place de guest dt, biz

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! Such a pretty lady! And love the sparkly flowers! Congrats on being a designer! So exciting! :)