Sunday, July 1, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

***THIS IS A STICKY POST AND WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL JULY 1, 2012.  PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CRAFTIER POSTS!***

This is just a quick post to say THANK YOU!  I love getting on my blog and reading all the encouraging and fabulous things you have to say about my work!  You are all so kind to me, and so to say THANK YOU, I'm giving a free digi sentiment (jpeg & png files) to you as a gift!  Just click it to enlarge, save it, use it on a project, and link it up below so I can see it!  Okay, you don't have to link it, but wouldn't it be fun if you did?  Happy stamping! :)


EDITED TO REMOVE FREEBIE

4 comments:

Katy said...

Thank you for the free digi! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fab sentiment Mynnette, thank you so much! Really enjoyed looking around your site! Wendy x

Unknown said...

Hi mynette thank you so very much for visiting my little blog, I've been having a look round "your place" and I must say I has been a delight! Hugs xx cara xx

Tracey said...

Glad you slept better. Sorry to hear about the migraine :( It was after 3:00am for me last night. Its 1:50am now so no better tonight. Take care.
Hugs