Friday, July 13, 2012

CSAYL: No Inky Yet

Welcome to the second week of our July challenges at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!  We loved seeing all the fabulous creations with vellum last week and cannot wait to see what you create this week!  Our challenge is...

NO INKY YET!

We want to see projects using stamps that have been rarely used, not used in a long time, or haven't ever been used at all!  You know you have one of those stamps--don't we all have many?!  The winner of the challenge will get to be our Guest Designer in August!!!

Here's my card~

Details~



Can you believe this stamp had never seen ink?!  Okay, I guess I should say it hadn't seen ink from ME.  I've had this set for a few years and have only used one of these images...it was in the back of my stamp cabinet!  Crazy!

I hope that you come and play along with us!  I always love getting inspiration from all of you!  And speaking of inspiration, don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations--they're incredibly fabulous!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

10 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

I am in love with this card! Love that color combo you used and that was one of my favorite stamps! TFS

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

This is so pretty! That image is so cool, and I love the gem accents that you used.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Thank you for joining my Mystery Summer Treat Candy and for playing the Stampendous Stamp Hunt ;-). Don’t forget to check back early August to see if you are the lucky winner!

For more of the delicious crafty treats keep visiting my Blog Candy Cauldron ;-).

Best wishes, Asia x

Kim x said...

This is fabulous, as always Mynnette.
I love the colours and that spotty paper.
Thanks for all of the lovely comments that you leave me, it is soooo appreciated.
hugs Kimx

Deborah Frings said...

I really like that stamp and I'm very surprised that it's not seen much ink! Great card!

Mervi said...

So lovely stamp you shuld use it more -
fabulous card, love the colours;-))m

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous! FABulous colours and I LOve this image.
Chrissyxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card! Love the simplicity of the layout with the added touches of bling!

Jacqueline said...

great card Mynnette - it's a lovely Holiday stamp - Jacqueline xx

Patty Gorka said...

Fabulous color combo and I love the bling! I'm so mad at myself for not getting that stamp set before it retired.