Saturday, July 14, 2012

Technique Tuesday: Mid Month Motivation!

Welcome to Technique Tuesday's Mid Month Motivation CASE post! :)  I had a few really good Cascading Cards to choose from to CASE and in the end, I had to choose two!!!

I LOVE the scripture sentiment
on the front of Carol's card~

And I LOVE the way Jacqueline
used my favorite SU! paper
AND put a back on the card~

So, here's my CASE~

Details~



I used some fabulous die cuts that my friend Katy sent me--I thought they worked well with the paper and I love how they tie into the scripture.  No matter where we go or what we do, we can always have hope in God and praise all He does for us! :)

I'd like to enter my card into these fabulous challenges~




Thanks for popping over!  I hope you like my little card--and I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday for the Cascading Card Challenge!  Happy crafting!!! :)

10 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Mynette that CASEd card is fabulous! I am going to work on making one of these cards this weekend to share. Thanks for continuing to inspire us!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Love your cascading card Mynnette. Such a neat shape and the die-cuts look awesome!

Marlena M. said...

What a fun creation Mynnette! Thank you for sharing this work at Word Art Wednesday.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is amazing, Mynnette! All this time you were hiding these talents and WHO KNEW? You are such an amazing artist with paper as well as digis. Keep sharing your talents to glorify the Lord, Jesus Christ. What a blessing!
Karen L
word Art Wednesday

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card Mynnette, love all the pretty pearl accents!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for case-ing my card Mynnette - love all the die cuts you have used on yours - Jacqueline xx

Carol said...

Thanks for CASEing my card. I really like the card your created. All the dies and pearls are so pretty. Beautiful verse.
Blessings,
Carol

Wendy Swenne said...

I love that card.

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

Wendy

Sarah said...

Mynnette, your card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for visiting me or I might not have found you. I hope to be able to participate in your challenges some time soon. Hugs

Patty Gorka said...

I never made a cascading card; I should put some time aside to try one. These are all fabulous!