Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TSOT: First DT Post!

Hi, there!  Remember a while back when I said I was now officially insane?  Well, I am!  I have been blessed with the opportunity to be on yet another design team--this time with the fabulous gals at Try Stampin' On TuesdayCherylAnn emailed me and I was incredibly flattered and said yes right away!  I've really enjoyed the sketches she's created each week and have played along regularly since I discovered this fabulous challenge.  Bottom line here, you get to see my DT cards more!  Hope that's okay with y'all!  ;)

Here's the sketch for this week~
 

My card~

Details~



For this fabulous challenge~


This was a really fun sketch to work with.  I got to mix up some patterned papers and do some collage and generational stamping that I love to do!  The little scene I created uses stamps from Stampin' Up! and some rhinestones from my stash.  What do YOU think?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope that you come and play along with us at TSOT and that you join in the other fabulous challenges I'm participating in.  Thanks to CherylAnn and the girls at TSOT for welcoming me with open arms!  Make sure to take a peek at their cards--you will NOT be disappointed!  Happy stamping! :)

15 comments:

Katy said...

This card is so pretty! Great take on the sketch! I love the colors and bling and the borders :)

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful! I love that border punch! Which on is it?

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

WOW...so many DT's ..where do you find the time to produce so many lovely cards. Congrats on your latest DT...well deserved petal! xx

Victoria said...

I have no idea how you manage to fit in all these DT commitments!!
This is a really lovely card to launch with :)

Jenn Picard said...

Beautiful card, it definately makes me smile:)So glad to have you as part of the TSOT design team.

Deb said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your cards are always very lovely. I am glad you joined the team at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Kristen Conant said...

WELCOME Aboard Mynette! Glad to have you on the team! You did a FANTASTIC job with this sketch!

Danielle Vincent said...

Lovely card to start out your term as DT with this challenge! Congrats to you!

Jacqueline said...

Stunning card Mynnette - your colours are fabulous - well done on making the dt - Jacqueline xx

Nancy Seed said...

Wow Mynette you have been a very busy girl. Love what you have done with out sketch this week...and yes Welcome Aboard to Try Stampin on Tuesday.
PS: yes, no more sympathy cards for a while on my behalf, fingers crossed.

Anna-Karin said...

Very sweet card! Love the earty colours and pretty borders. Thank you for joining us at Craft a Scene!

NancyD said...

Hi Mynnette, your card is really lovely. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Deanna said...

This is really pretty and love the sweet scene:)

Tracey Old said...

Welcome to the TST Design team! I'm excited you will be working with us!!! Your card is stunning! You have rocked this sketch;-)

brenda said...

What a very elegant card Mynette and very pretty delicate stamping.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at craft a scene this month.

B x