Saturday, July 21, 2012

Whew!

It's been a whirlwind few days...but it's been good!  I've been crafting, but haven't had time for posting, so you're gonna see a lot from me tonight!!! ;) 

First up~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~





This card was inspired by Lucy Abram's AMAZING punched peony (I just KNEW I had to do this when I saw her card) and I was also inspired by Julie Ebersole's layout on her coloring with markers card.  LOVE the way this turned out!!!  I LOVED the colors in the SFTW photo and knew I would have to use those! ;)

Thanks for taking a peek--I'll be back in a few with yet another card!  Happy stamping!!! :)

11 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh goodness - I just love that flower made out of hearts! I'm going to have to try that one for sure!

Victoria said...

An absolutely gorgeous flower! Love all the detail and dimension to it.

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous punched flower Mynnette - Jacqueline xx

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful!I love the fower and button.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty bloom, love the shaded edges!

Tina said...

Mynnette, your card is very beautiful. Just love the colors, lovely design and all the gems. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Karen Petitt said...

I love this one Mynnette - LOVE it - wonderful colours and such a beautiful card Karen x

Carol C said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours :D
Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this time, Carol x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Mynnette this is so very pretty - love how our pic inspired you - fabulous x
Thanks so much for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kristen said...

wow what a pretty card, this is so lovely with your colors and design :)

Visiting from ABNH Challenge
Come by and visit sometime!
www.pearlgateway.com

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Beautiful card