Thursday, July 5, 2012

Okay, really last one!

I know that I've posted quite a bit today, but I am so ECSTATIC about this card that I couldn't wait to show you all!!!!!!!!!!  My dear friend, Jacqueline, make the most amazing Christmas tree easel card, and that inspired me to make this card...

Here it is~

Details~








For these fabulous challenges~


(I used little teeny tiny flower to mimic white/red poinsettias)

(I used, ribbon, red, rhinestones, stars, shapes, 
trimming, shimmery paper, Spellbinders, & sparkle!)


I know!  It's awesome!  I LOVE IT!  It's gotta be the best easel I ever made...since I've now only made about 10. ;)  What do YOU think?!  I hope you like it!  Let me know if you do!  Thanks for stopping by--if you want more info on how to make this card, please email me!  Button's on the side!  Merry stamping!!! :)

20 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Mynnette, this is fabulous... it makes a stunning easel card. I'm not surprised you loved it!

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! So lovely and vibrant and a gorgeous shape! Judy x

Pia S said...

Mynnette, your card is gorgeous! Love the shape and and all the embellishments are so decorative and elegant. Well done!

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous project, thanks for joining us @ CCAYR.x

Kylie said...

ohhhhhh, Mynette, this is just.... there are no words. You are such a clever lady! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx (great to see you again).

Unknown said...

OMG how gorgeous! I love the shape and all of the elements on this card, Mynnette! Just lovely!
hugs,
Ellen

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE it too - its fabulous. You've inspired me - I'm gonna have to try it now!

Lisa Elton said...

Well I can see why you're over the moon Mynnette...so pretty! I love the oversized gems and their SPARKLE!!!

Unknown said...

Mynette this is absolutely fantastic!! Well done and thanks for joining us over at ATS for this challenge.

Karen x

Teresa Abajo said...

Oh my! This is all kinds of loveliness! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR.

Judy McKay said...

Great card - great details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenges this week.

Aquarius said...

A brilliant seasonal easel card and great colours

Meighan Wheller said...

A wonderful easel card Mynnette. Love all the sparkles and details. A great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Regards Meighan

Gail said...

Gorgeous card!

Jacqueline said...

Mynnette - I love this - love the fabulous bling too, thanks for joining in this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Such a pretty card Mynnette. I love the shape and the bling is just perfect. Thank you for joining us on CCAYR ♥ Denise

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous Mynnette, love all the layering and trad colors! Thanks for joining in this week at ATS:)
Val x

Allisa said...

Stunning Christmas wreath card! I love the details and the bling! Thanks so much for playing with us at CCAYR!

Teresa Abajo said...

Oooh - I'm loving easel cards too at the moment. This is a gorgeous one. Thanks for playing along at CCAYR.

Barbara said...

So unusual - and so fabulouy, too!