Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another two...

Yep, I'm back!!! ;)  I've got two for this post. ;)  Let's get to it, shall we?!  I'm so in trouble with all the cards I need to blog...I think this will be my last post tonight, though.  You'll have to come back later to see more! ;)

Here's the first card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




This card was inspired by a card made for the Hero Arts/May Arts Blog Hop back in January by Tami Hartley.  I LOVE the layout--and I used my new favorite summer colors! ;)  Let's keep going...

Here's the second card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




Whew.  This one uses a free digi HERE and TONS of buttons and bling--I did stamp a bunch of images on this card to make it a bit more interesting. ;)

Thanks for stopping by--don't forget to come back tomorrow for about 2 or more cards! ;)  Happy stamping! :)

18 comments:

Maureen said...

Both great cards! I really love your use of the rhinestones!

Beth said...

Wow, both really stunning cards!! I love the second especially, so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog, the sentiment on my PTI card is stamped.on the vellum with embossed lines to hide the adhesive, I hope that helps :)

Love Beth xx

Nonni said...

Hi Mynnette,
it was nice to find your blog, you make amazing cards, very stylish and elegant! I especially like the layout in the "True Friend"-card. Have a good weekend!

Nonni x

Victoria said...

Blooming beautiful! You have been busy!

Jacqueline said...

Another two gorgeous cards Mynnette - love the embossed detail and bling of the second card - Jacqueline xx

Becky said...

Both of these are gorgeous. I love the CAS card, and love the second one with those fabulous buttons.

fatmonica said...

These are beautiful.I love the layouts you've used.Thanks for sharing them at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Karen Petitt said...

Both cards are beautiful Mynnette. I especially love the first one! Thank you for the link for the free digi images - always on the look out for free digi's Karen x

Lisa Elton said...

Grrreat cards Mynnette! Love the first with the sweet cluster of hearts and polka dots! The second with the pretty colors and scattered gems is just dreamy!

jaine drake said...

What beautiful cards. Thanks for entering the button challenge with Sarah Hurley.

Tina said...

Both cards are so beautiful. Love the beautiful design and great red distressing on the first one and gorgeous colors on the second. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Margaret said...

Your cards are just stunning. I love the colors and your designs on both of them. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I'm going to have to come back soon so I can enter your giveaways. Congrats on the 200 Followers.

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Wow, both cads are beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog yesterday!

Miradormakings said...

These are so gorgeous the second one is dreamy i love it

Joan

Sonia said...

So sweet the first card...so romantic the second card....both fabulous works!
Big hug,
Sonia

Colleen Dietrich said...

Don't you love when creative inspiration really strikes you? These are both so beautiful, Mynnette! I'm glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Tracey said...

Awesome cards, both of them!! My fave is the 2nd one, those pink flowers are positively stunning!!
Hugs