Monday, July 16, 2012

FREE Digi Summers!

Well, the fabulous gals over at Digi Haven have given me another fabulous challenge--and a fun blog hop!!!  I participated in the blog hop, but I'm sorry to say it's over. :(  I've made 3 cards for their challenge this week.  I'll be showing you one per post for the next little bit!  I'll start with artsy and end with cutsie. ;)  They all use the same colors in different amounts and use some amazing FREE digis!!!

Here's the artsy card~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~

(found all of the my free digis HERE,
HERE, HERE, & HERE)



I had some super fun making this card!  I used a photo editing program to create a digi scene.  I printed it out, cut it to the size I wanted, then colored my sea creatures in with SU! markers.  After I colored the creatures, I sponges in the water using three different colors of blue ink.  I then stamped my sentiment and a green border of "sparkles".  I added some glossy accents, rhinestones, and glitter glue and voila!  I really like it!  I hope you do, too!!!

Thanks for stopping by--stay tuned to see my other 2 cards for the fabulous Digi Haven challenge!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

fun underwater scene Mynnette, delightful card!

Pia S said...

WOW! I think the fish, crab and starfish look very real! The glossy accent is a fab detail, and what a great use of pearls and rhinestones on this scene. This card is wonderful! Spotted it on MIM.

Victoria said...

Oooo great! Love how you've achieved that underwater look!

Katy said...

This card makes me happy!! I love how you did the bubbles and glossy accents! :)

Jeannie said...

Absolutely stunning! Love all of the beautiful accents! Thanks so much for joining us this week for Fun in the Sun at Digi Haven.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sandy Trefger said...

This is fabulous! I love the scene! It looks like I'm under the water with them! Thanks for entering this card too at Digi Haven!
~Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Unknown said...

Hi there! Saw you on MIM. Just wanted to let you know I have blog candy if you're interested. :)
My Blog Candy

Danielle Vincent said...

Stunning card - what a gorgeous scene!

Valerie said...

these cards are phenomenal! The first one is a work of art! I love it! Like the use of pearls as bubbles! way cool!

Karen said...

Mynnette another fabulous card. Love the vintage sea life creations, your paper choice is perfect for under the water and added bling for bubbles. Well done and thanks for sharing at Digi Haven.

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Michelle said...

Hy Mynnette

Fantastic card!! Your underwater scene looks wonderful. I love the way you have sponged the water, very effective.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Jo said...

Saw your card on MIM and just wanting to say its gorgeous and best of luck in the challenge. Jox