Monday, July 16, 2012

MMM: Color Wheel Week 3: Complimentary Colors

Wow!  We're just three weeks into the Make My Monday Color Wheel Challenges and I have to say there have been some AMAZING creations!  Are you ready for another one?  Good, let's get to it!  If you need more info, please see the challenge blog!

Here's Week 3's challenge~

We have a fabulous monthly sponsor for one lucky participant~

Priyanka from My Heart Pieces is offering 3 digis of choice to the July monthly winner. The DT were very generously given 5 digis to uses for these challenges and you will see them throughout the month!


My card and details~



I cannot wait to see everyone's creations as these are my two favorite colors!  I'm sure you'll all stun me!  And don't forget to go and see the stunners the other DT gals have come up with, too!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Your stamping has a beautiful romantic feel!

Jacqueline said...

I love this card Mynnette especially the sentiment, I could do with some of that at the moment! - Jacqueline xx

Zippy said...

Wow! What an amazing card! Love it! Xxx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hi Mynette...a pair of beauties!!! Love how you have created these two cards.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Mynnette. I just love that background.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh so elegant and lovely Mynnette! Gonna have to give it a go too as I love purple and yellow together!

Tracey said...

What an elegant card! When I first read the colours, I wasn't sure, but you have made a fabulous sample.
Hugs

Val said...

Mynette - these are beautiful. Thank you so much for challenging us in a different way. Love it.
Hugs
Valxx

Vicky Hayes said...

These are gorgeous colours Mynnette and you have used them brilliantly. I love your swirly background and you really are the queen of gem placement! Vicky x

Suzi B said...

A beautifull elegant card Mynnette..
suzi b xx