Friday, July 13, 2012

OLW Take Four...

Yeah.  It's really just my first post for this week's One Layer Wednesday, but I am posting all four of my cards in one post.  Yes.  Four.  I wasn't happy with three of them.  I won't tell you which.  You'll probably be able to tell...and sorry for the poor photos...working on better lighting!  Any cheap solutions you can recommend?!

Here they are~




Oh, yeah!  This week's OLW challenge is to make birthday cards with lots of bling!  I hope you like some of them!!!  I also hope you come and play along with OLW--so much fun!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sorry Mynnette can't find the bad one - all look totally gorgeous to me!! - Jacqueline xx

Victoria said...

The third one is my favourite. I like the flowers, leaves and bling combo!

librariane said...

Love the hats!

Deborah Frings said...

I think they are all just super! My favourite is the row of party hats! Super fun!

Dena J said...

All very pretty...but I am partial to the party hats also!

Susan said...

Four great cards, Mynette! I'm having a difficult time deciding which I like the most...but maybe it's the birthday candles...although all of them are fab!

Deanna said...

Awesome cards! Great designs and I love all the bing!

Darnell said...

Great take on the challenge, Mynnette, all four of them! I love three of the four and I like the other one; just the opposite of you. I won't tell you which one, hee.

Carol said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, Mynnette! I think they're all great, although I am a bit partial to the party hats... ;)