Friday, July 6, 2012

Less Is More--Inspiring!

Well, I am almost getting this in right under the wire!  I have been having a horrible time missing challenges lately!  And I haven't gotten a chance to play along with Less is More lately...which makes me very sad!  So, I knew I HAD to play along this time!  PLUS, the challenge is a fabulous one!  We're to make cards that are inspired by the LIM header!

Here's my card~

Details~


For these fabulous challenges~



I hope I've made the LIM gals proud--there's not as much white space as I'd like, but I think it turned out really nicely!  I used a Pink Paislee set called "Spring Jubilee" and some SU! punches and, voila!  Oh, and a bit of bling--there's a bit o' bling on the header, did you notice?  Thanks for popping by!  I hope you join in these fabulous challenges!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

Delightful card

Kathyk

Suzi B said...

fabulous card Mynnette, beautifully done!
suzi b xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow Mynnette - this is just stunning! You have been a very busy bee lately with all your creations! I'm jealous! Do you sleep much? I'm wondering how you get it done!

Bonnie said...

It looks like you did them proud, Mynnette! You have all the elements! Great job!

sentsue said...

Very nice. Love your choices of stamps to layer. Great card!

Jenny Marples said...

This is one of my favourite projects from you Mynnette. Such a clever challenge and such a beautiful card. Hugs, Buttons x

Lisa Elton said...

WOW..O..WOW!! I've ssen quite a few cards for this challenge this week and I must say I think I'm looking at the winner. VERY WELL DONE Mynnette!!!

Mandi said...

You have done us proud Mynette
Your card is fantastic!
Love the stamps, they looks perfect
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Tara Cardwell said...

Wow Mynnette - that's a stunning interpretation of the challenge - love it!

Carole Campanile said...

WOW!!! Triple wow actually. Such an amazing card. Absolutely stunning. You really captured the header and then took it to a whole new level. I'm betting we see this beauty ShoCASed this week.
Fabulous, simply fabulous.

TFS
Carole

cardsandmorebygigi said...

Mynette, this is truly gorgeous and so elegant...

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm mesmerized by this card. The stamping is perfect, so is just the right amount of distressing and the beautiful patterns you chose. Lovely!

Claudia N. said...

Love your card, Mynette!
A perfect monochrome LO with lovely details! Fantanstic!

Greetings from Vienna,

die amelie

(and thanks for stopping by ;)

Deborah Frings said...

Mynnette - I'm busy catching up on some commenting and I seem to have missed this one. It's absolutely STUNNING!! Really elegant and I do like your sentiment!