Saturday, July 14, 2012

52CCT: July Color Challenge

Hi there!  So glad you popped on over to come and see my creation for this week's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  Don't forget, our overall monthly winner will win a digi sentiment made by yours truly!  BUT, you need to play along each and every week to win! ;)

Here's our color inspiration for this week~

And my first card with details~



Oh, and here's what you'll win if you're our monthly winner~

Here's the card I made with this digi & details~






Thanks again for popping by, I love having you here!  Don't forget to go say hello to the other fabulous ladies on our new Design Team, as well!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

7 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Both cards are soooo lovely. I just love that globe in the middle of your sentiment - what an awesomely creative touch!

Victoria said...

I never cease to be inspired when I visit your blog Mynnette, you are one talented lady!

Lisa Elton said...

Both are divine Mynnette! Love all of the swirls and lfourishes on your first and this trio of ornaments in wonderful!!

Jacqueline said...

Both cards are amazing Mynnette and a great use of the colours - Jacqueline xx

Julie said...

I like both your cards as well. The baubles on the second look wonderfully shimmery!

Ruth M said...

I love both of your cards for the colour challenge Mynnette, you did a great job! But I have to admit the easel card is definitely my fave - I love easel cards and I adore those baubles!

Thanks so much for you comment on my chair card - I'm so pleased you liked what I did with the fabulous digi sentiment you created!
Ruth x

Patty Gorka said...

I like how you layered your sentiment on your first card- I'm going to have to remember that. And you easel card is amazing; love the sparkly ornaments and layout! You did a wonderful job with the color challenge!