Monday, July 16, 2012

Lemonade, anyone?

Nothing says summer to me like lemonade.  It is SO good on a hot day!  And I LOVE the different lemonade freezes you can get at different restaurants!  My absolute favorite!  So, when I saw THIS DARLING IMAGE over at Melonheadz, I KNEW I would have to make a card with it!!!

Here's my card~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

(see link HERE for digi)



This one was so easy to put together and I LOVE the way it turned out!!!  I printed out the darling digi, colored it and highlighted it with SU! markers, then added some glitter!  I layered it on top of some fabulous papers and added some ribbon and bling!  LOVE it!!!

Thanks for stopping by again--I hope you're not sick of summer digis YET, because I still have one more card up my sleeve!  See you soon--and happy digi stamping! :)

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I agree Mynnette, there's nothing like a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade on a hot day! Darling card, love the sparkle!

Victoria said...

Absolutely fabulous summer card! Only problem is you've made me thirsty now!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous I love your sparkly lemonade!!

Jeannie said...

This is so fun and I love the glitter!! Thanks so much for joining us this week for Fun in the Sun at Digi Haven (again).

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Tamara said...

Lovely ard, great colors!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

Sandy Trefger said...

Mynette! I love your lemonade!! The glitter is perfect for it! Thanks for playing with us again at Digi Haven!
~Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Dana said...

Love that lemonade. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Danielle Vincent said...

What a fun, sparkly card! Makes me what a glass of lemonade :o)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

LOVE this - awesome glittery lemon and lemonade - perfect design!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Linby said...

Lovely card and I like your sparkly lemonade. It just keeps pouring with rain here so this is the closet to summer I have!
Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy.
Lynn x
DT

Valerie said...

very cute card! You're right lemonade does make me think of summer! very nice!

jenn shurkus said...

the lemonade looks super cute and super yummy on this card ;)

Karen said...

Another fun one! Love all the bright colors and it screams summer. I need a cool drink now. Thanks for sharing at Digi Haven.

Christiana said...

Such a sweet card. The glitter is a fun touch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Congratulations you've won top 3 at Digi Haven's Fun in the Sun Challenge. Please drop by and pick up another Top 3 blog button!! http://digihaven.blogspot.com/p/winners-buttons.html Another Great job! As always, thank you for playing with us again at Digi Haven! It's always so fun to play with you ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.Blogspot.com