Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TSOT: Ribbon on the Top

Hello again!  We've got another fabulous sketch for you over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!  I think you'll really like it--it's a great opportunity to show us your mad bow skills and to get rid of some of that patterned paper you're hoarding--you KNOW it's true!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~



Hope you like it!  I got to use one of my favorite all time quotes from a Jane Austen novel thanks to the PTI set Simply Jane.  LOVE it!!!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come and join us!  Don't forget to go and show some love to the other DT ladies--they've done a great job again this week!  Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The colorful hexagons are so fun Mynnette and I like the layered buttons too. Pretty card ;)

Pia S said...

Those colorful hexagons look great on this clean design. Nice touch with the twine and button, and I really like the sentiment - full of wisdom!

Tracey said...

Very pretty Mynnette! I love all of the colours you have used with the hexagon paper. The green on top really sets it off!
Hugs

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous! love the colourful hexagons and because you've kept it quite CAS it is very elegant. gorgeous card Mynnette Karen x

Nancy Seed said...

Love the string embellishment. Great DSP. Beautiful card.

Kristen Conant said...

Great job as always Mynette! It is nice being on the DT together! Thank you for all of your comments : )

Zippy said...

I love this colourful card! Xxx

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Mynette, I love your card too and I want to thank you for the kind comment on my TSOT card.
Hugs, Bev

Jenn Picard said...

Fantastic use of this sketch! I love the colourful hexagon DSP and the way you layered the buttons is fabulous! Such a fantastic quote too:)