Sunday, July 15, 2012

CASual Colors

Well, I've had an interesting weekend...Picasa.  That's all I'm going to say.  Some of you may know the issues I've dealt with--if you want more info about dealing with Picasa problems, email me and I will share what I've learned!  BUT, I do have a card to share with you today!!!

Here it is~

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~

CFC61



It was a fun card to make.  I used some cardboard from a package of patterned paper, cut a strip, added some washi tape.  Next, I put it onto my card, and added some elements!  That fabulous polka dotted arrow is from the die cuts that Katy sent me!!!  I'm loving them! :)  I'll be sending this to a special friend so it's also my weekly "Spread the L-O-V-E" card! :)

Thanks for stopping by--I hope you have a fabulous week and had a wonderful weekend!  Happy stamping! :)

15 comments:

Rosanne said...

Terrific card, love the purple bling!

Bev Gomez said...

Thanks for your lovely comments and you silly girl click on my shop now and order that Trust God set. I will try to play in your Technique Tuesday challenge if I can find it dear. The dsp I used was the Floral District. I only use SU products as your probably know. have a great night and yes I am following you. Hugs, Bev

Janet's Stampin Stuff said...

I think your card is really cute! I love the paper you chose. I am a big fan of polka dots and I love to add jewels to my creations, too.

Victoria said...

Fab papers and touch of sparkle!

Jacqueline said...

Great card Mynnette - loving the purple bling - Jacqueline xx

Carole said...

Fantastic card...bright and lively with movement and interest.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

LeAnne said...

Awesome, Mynnette! Love the fresh patterns and colors you've used! Thanks so much for playing my "wordsmith" challenge this week at the Paper Players!
I would love to know what issues you had with Picasa....I love it, but your photos look much better than mine!

Michele Gross said...

What a fun card! I love your combination of patterns and colors-great design! Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

jaydee said...

Mynnette - I love that you really focused on the sentiment by placing the arrow! fabulous card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Unknown said...

Wow - this is a striking card - love the use of the arrow to draw attention to the sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week at The Paper Players.

Virginia L. said...

So fun and whimsical, Mynnettte! I love the delightful details in this! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Washi on cardboard? What a brilliant idea! I love the mix of cheerful colors and patterns on this, perfect for a friend card. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Helen said...

What a fun card! I love your flower and those purple gems. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Mynette! What an awesome card...so bright and cheery! Love the combination of patterns, colors and textures! That polka dot arrow is SO cool! So glad you could join our challenge this week at SSiC!
Sandie

MariLynn said...

What a cute card. I like the design element of the arrow.