Friday, July 6, 2012

CSAYL: Use Vellum

Hello!  I have an announcement...I'm crazy!  Okay, so you already know that, but I've been asked to join the fabulous team over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and have accepted!  So, you'll be seeing more Christmas cards from me each month!

This is our first challenge for July and my first as a DT member and it's a fabulous one!  The challenge this week is to create a Christmas/Holiday projects using...

VELLUM!

We do not have a sponsor this week, but the winner will be the lucky recipient of (8) 6"x6" papers as a prize for their win.

Here's my card~

Details~



I hope you'll play along this week--I'd love to see what you create!  Please take the time to go and see the other amazing DT projects--all of the gals have outdone themselves and would love if you'd pop over and say hi!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

11 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations on your new DT post Mynnette! I love your use of vellum here with the sprinkling of gems. Vicky x

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I love how you used the vellum. Have fun on your new DT!!!!
Congrats and hugs,
Ellen

Victoria said...

Argh! I've just made a vellum Christmas card... I can't possibly use the stuff again!!!
Fab card, Mynnette!

Kathyk said...

Congratulations on your DT position - enjoy

Your card is FABULOUS

Kathyk

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Welcome to the team, Mynnette! Beautiful card!

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous embossing and ribbon across the top! Gonna have to go check out this challenge. I'm a bit "challenged" when it comes to vellum so it will be good for me to stretch myself. I love how you've used it.

Jenny Marples said...

Wow Mynnette!! Congrats on the DT position! You are one very busy and talented crafter and this card is fab. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

Lisa Elton said...

BIG congrats on your DT spot Mynnette!!! Love the fun banners on your card and the pretty ribbon detail along the top.

Patricia Chalas said...

Great card, I'm so excited to work with you at CSAYL
blessing Patty

Heather said...

This is a really fun card! Love all the strips hanging down and the stamping on the vellum. Great job.

chrissy xx said...

Hi Mynnette..
Fabulous Christmas card. Fabulous colours..
LOvely to be working with you too..
Chrissyxx
I knew I had a LOve Christmas cards lol..
But your are definitely on line with me x