Saturday, July 28, 2012

52CCT: July Embellishment Challenge

Well, it's the last week for you to play along for a chance at a digi sentiment by yours truly over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  Stay tuned later next week to see who the winner is and to see the next digi sentiment that you could win!  But, let's get down to business right now, shall we?

Here's our theme for this week~

I dragged out an old stamp set that I totally forgot I had for this challenge.  I made one card with the poinsettia image and then decided to make one with the snowflake image as well! :)

My first card & details~




My second card & details~




The digi sentiment up for grabs this month~

I'm out, y'all!  Have a fabulous weekend--make sure it includes popping over and seeing the rest of the DT creations--they're amazing!  Merry stamping! :)

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful card layout and the brads add that perfect finishing touch.

Sonia said...

Wowww!!! Wonderful Christmas cards:)Both very elegant and class:)My favourite is the second^_^
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Christmas cards Mynnette! It's nice to revisit older stamps and get them inky again!

Becky said...

wow..I love this design. Both of these are fabulous!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I have three words for you... lovely, lovely, LOVELY! The snowflake one is my favorite. Hugs!

Tracey said...

Beautiful cards Mynnette! Love the ewmbossing on them to dress up the white space. Gorgeous colour combos too.
Hugs

Ruth M said...

Love these cards Mynnette, love the texture, great layout, the grouping of the 3 elements - and those fabby brads! I can't believe you used up SIX fancy brads in one go LOL! Ruth x