Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another FIRST!!!

Yep.  I FINALLY got up the courage to make a card for the Hero Arts monthly challenges!  I just purchased a gorgeous set of Hero Arts hearts at my local craft room and when I saw their color challenge this month, it was fate!  Let's take a look at the card, shall we?

Here it is~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~

neoncolors500

(use text in your CAS design)
cfc60


So, I am hoping this good enough for these challenges!  My photos are not as good as I wish they could be--I'm having lighting issues and need a solution, but haven't found a good inexpensive one.  Anybody have a suggestion?!

To make this card, I used all Hero Arts stamps, Stampin' Up! ink and buttons, baker's twine and sticky back rhinestones from my stash, a DCWV textured card, and a Sizzix dry embossing folder!  I think it turned out really cute--what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my little creation!  Thanks to all my new followers--I feel so honored that over 200 of you feel my little blog is worth looking at each day!  Please enter my blog candy as a thank you!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

15 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the contrast of the bright stamping with the dry embossing!

Nancy said...

This card is absolutely Beautiful Mynnette!! The colors and textures are amazing! I LOVE it!!
Congratulations on 200+ Followers!!
Nancy xx :D

Tonya said...

This is reslly pretty. Congrats on 200 followers, hun.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Mynnette congrats on your 200 followers! You're a sweetheart so it's no wonder ;)

This card is adorable you should have no fear or worries with the Hero Arts challenges when you crank out little lovelies like this one!!!

Julie said...

This is a Gorgeous card! I love the color combo and great layout! Thanks for commenting on my blog post today. I just added myself to your followers! Congratulations on 200 followers!!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful card Mynnette! Congrats on doing this! I've been trying to get my courage up to do this for a while as well. I'm proud of you!
Congrats on your 200 followers - happy to be one of them :o) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi there, what an amazing card, so beautiful, the colours the stamping the embossing all perfect, but then again everything you do is perfect. Good luck with the challenge.

Marie

Stempelgedöns said...

That's beautiful. Great design and fabulous colors.

Vicki said...

Stunning card! Love the embossing and details. Thanks for joining our CropStop Love Challenge.

Unknown said...

Hi Mynette! I was looking as CAS-ual Fridays and your card just jumped off the screen at me. It is beautiful!
hugs,
Ellen

Gayatri said...

Beautiful design and love the subtle use of text. Love it all. Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :)

Debby said...

Wonderful! Lovely colours and great design.Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Rosie said...

Oh WOW, this is beautiful!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

Tara Cardwell said...

First time entry and you win! I'm sooooo pleased for you.
Enjoy your hero arts prize :-D
Tara
x

Barbara said...

Beautiful card. Congrats on being chosen on the HA Blog!